Windows Phone users, rejoice! Following the relaunch of our Windows Phone 8 app in April, we’ve been working on a second update to give our Windows Phone users better features and functionality. We received lots of great feedback and we hope you’ll like the new version 220.127.116.11.
This latest update includes a series of improvements aimed at delivering smoother performance as well as many sought-after features:
· Heart rate monitoring – we now support Bluetooth low energy heart rate belts, so you can get your heart rate data directly in the history, and check your performance throughout your workouts. Works with Zephyr HxM BT on Windows Phone 8 and with all BTLE heart rate monitors on Windows Phone 8.1. Please note that Windows Phone 8.1 is available only on Nokia Lumia 630 and 930 at the moment. If you downloaded the Windows Phone 8.1 developer preview on other Windows Phone device, BTLE heart rate monitors will not be supported – you need to wait for the official Windows Phone 8.1 release.
· Calorie calculations – you now get even more detailed calorie data for all your workouts to help you keep track of your fitness goals.
· More settings – you can now personalize your app more by adding your weight, height, age and gender in the settings menu.
· More social features – we’ve enhanced the news feed on WP8, so you can like, comment, send pep talks, view photos, see the mini map, and even open friends’ workouts.
· Add pictures – you can now attach pictures to your workouts.
· Bug fixes – we’ve addressed some bugs including the auto-pause crash and manual workout sport selection issues.
We hope this update helps you get moving and we will continue to work on adding even more great features for WP8 in future releases. We’d love to hear your feedback, so please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
Have fun freeing your endorphins!