Route It and Win
Our recent post “Where In the World Do You Break a Sweat” has got us curious about where exactly you workout. We have users all over the world and seeing your cool workout routes has got us so intrigued that we’re giving away gear for it! Want to win?
How to enter:
- Make a route of your favorite workout on Endomondo.com
- Leave us a comment here with a link to your route, where your route is located (city/state/country) and what you love most about the route.
San Francisco, CA USA
I love this route because it goes through the heart of the city and passes by many of San Francisco’s most famous landmarks.
We’ll pick the three best routes based on the description of the route, cool points of interest along the route (a beautiful view, great place to stop and rehydrate etc.) and what you love most about your route. The winners will receive a full Endomondo workout outfit including a jacket, shirt and pants so you can look good while you’re out on your route. The contest will be open till September 14th 2012 and the winners will be notified by email and here on the blog. Only one entry per person please!
How to Draw a Route on Endomondo.com:
- Log into your Endomondo.com profile and select “Routes”.
- After selecting “Routes” you should see “Draw Route” below the search bar, select it.
- Next name your route, choose your sport, set the route on public, write a short description of the route and add a photo if you have one.
- Now plot your workout on the map.
- Once you’re finished select save and you’ll have your finished route.
- Add a point(s) of interest on your route (use photos or video if available). Check out this route for examples of points of interest.
- Select share route to get your unique route url to include in your comment as a part of your entry.
UPDATE: A big congrats to our three winners, we hope you enjoy your Endo gear and rock it on your winning route!