Endomondo Vision, Mission and Values
We’ve come a long way from our humble beginnings as a team of only three. Today we are 48 Endos strong and in a recent trip to San Francisco we had a meeting to discuss our vision, mission and values as we move forward.
After a brainstorm session (48 heads are better than one) this is what we came up with:
A world where everybody exercises.
To motivate people to become and stay active by making it more engaging, more social, and more fun to exercise.
- Push your own limits
- Encourage each other
- Be one step ahead of competitors
- Be respectful and approachable to everyone
- Trust that your colleagues share your passion
- Help each other out and give constructive feedback
- Have the guts to say no
- Avoid scope creep & fail fast
- Be the user and remember what we are here for
Empower Our Users:
- Present our users with the best social fitness tool that supports & adds value to their active lifestyle
- Listen & respond to our users
- Keep the social fitness tool simple & don’t allow technology to become a barrier
- Put yourself and love into it
- Show it with enthusiasm & inspire the people around you
- Don’t ever give up
- Have the courage to try new things
- Avoid corporate BS
In staying with the overall theme of being passionate, creative and crazy, the Copenhagen office got some aerosol art to cement our values. Endo street cred?